Sunday, May 22, 2011

A bit of everything :)

Title says it all. A bit of everything.
So, it had been a long long time ever since my last update.
I wanted to update my blog actually, but time matters.
I am having my finals now, I couldn't really find any spare time to update my blog. This post had been in my draft for like 3 weeks I guess. lols
So, firstly. Let's talk about Disneyland !!
excited !! no ??
I am !!
It is my second time to Paris Disneyland, the first one was like 13 years ago, lols !!

I barely remember about the place actually, what I remember was Mickey mouse, castle and the spinning cups in fairyland.

Come ~ let me bring you to the world of Disney. woohoo ~!!

Disneyland
The entrance of the Disney park. Spotted the castle ? Weather forecast said it will rain that day,
that's why the sky was so dark when I took this picture.
I love these buildings. So fairy tale like. haha Jeressa and the beanstalk. Pirate of the carribbean. lols
Me. Sue Jean. Hiro
Buzz LightyearThen, we went to the Small Small World. Spotted the boat ? hahah.
We love this place, is like going back to childhood time ♥

"its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
its a small, small world

There is just one moon and one golden sun
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small small world "


After that, we went to watch the parade.
Cinderella, Princess Jasmine, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid,
Snow White and a lot more. hahha !!


Chez Gladine
went to Chez Gladine for lunch
Yours truly, the blogger. haha Sue Jean :) The portion is TOO big for us !!
Luckily the waiter asked us not to order 2 main course.

So we ordered one starter, and one main dish.

But we are not able to finish it as well.
After Chez Gladine, we went to Olympiades
for
some groceries shopping and pearl milk tea. lols
Creperie-Pen ty

went to have crepes with Stella and Sue Jean the other day. The crepes taste soooo good !! Those who are in Paris should visit this restaurant one day. Especially the apple crepe. It taste real good. Hahah

Cider
Red bean crepe, taste not bad as well :)
Later then, we went to Eiffel Tower since I had not been there at night.
Eiffer Tower is so pretty during night. And it actually goes blink blink once an hour during night. I did took a video of it, let's see if I have chance to post it out in my blog :)

Takuji and Hitomi farewell


Then, it was Takuji and Hitomi farewell last 2 weeks. They are leaving soon, so we throw them a farewell party
in Shohei's room :)


Had a great time with them. Good bye Takuji and Hitomi ~ :)
All the best for both of your future.

Good luck in finding jobs in Japan.
Hope to see you guys real real soon.

That's all for this post. Next update: Last month in Paris I


No comments: